While Planning the design of a home or an office, it is important to ensure that the atmosphere inside be harmonious and peaceful. For many designing purposes, the ancient concept of Vastu is gaining in popularity even in this modern digital world. Whether it the designing a home, office, a place for worship or for education, Vastu consultants has secured a place for itself as a practice, more importantly as a science. Vastu is essentially a science that deals with directions. It controls the basic elements of nature and enables a balance between man and nature with respect to architecture. You must have probably heard of Vastu principles being used to design offices and other work spaces. The use of such principles ensures that the offices function smoothly without any hurdles. It basically creates an environment of stability.
The branch of Vastu that deals with offices and working spaces mainly deals with the positioning of the desks, seating spaces, lighting, seating arrangement for the office heads and many such aspects.
The following points should be kept in mind while designing an office as per the Vastu rules.
- The doors in the office should not open to any obstacle.
- The south and west zones are recommended for accommodating the seniors and the upper management level officers and managers.
- It must be ensured that overhead beams do not run over the sets of the workers.
- South east direction is suitable for the placing computers, laptops etc.
- The cashier should be seated in the north direction
Vastu also suggests guidelines for placing various files and documents that are crucial to the business.
- Shelf in the South-west corner for Income tax file
- Shelf in the north-west corner for the Import and Export file
- Shelf in the north-west corner for Litigation file
Small companies to big MNCs use Vastu in planning the offices. The negative energy that can cause numerous problems is prevented thus enabling the office to achieve its set goals and objectives without any hurdles.